5 Ways Live Field Data Improves COVID-19 Safety
Wednesday May 6, 2020 at 1:00 PM EST
In these uncertain times, safety is an even bigger concern for contractors. Bringing everyone together in person and holding a live safety training is a challenge with COVID-19 and maintaining proper social distancing.
Contractors are looking for ways to better manage their workforce that now includes remote workers, field workers, and office staff. To reduce risk, COVID safety forms must be submitted faster and more frequently than ever before. Find out how WorkMax can improve your COVID safety program by tracking time, forms, and assets in real-time all in one app.
Join Mike Merrill, COO of AboutTime Technologies, on Wednesday May 6th at 1:00 PM EST to learn how WorkMax:
– Expedites collection and sharing of real-time safety data to mitigate risk exposure
– Simplifies and automates safety data collection and sharing
– Rapidly deploys field safety training with videos on mobile devices
– Increases safety form completions
– Connects live field data to the back office for better decision making