Acumatica Manufacturing Management Features
Acumatica, in partnership with JAAS Systems, offers a complete, multi-site manufacturing control and planning system for make-to-stock, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, project centric, job shop, batch, and repetitive manufacturing. The Acumatica Manufacturing Management features include:
• Bill of Material and Routing – Efficiently plan and manage inventories, costs, and manufacturing processes, as well as full revision control. See both engineering and financial views of product structure in the multi-level Bill of Material (BOM)/Routing screen.
• Production Management – Schedule production on the shop floor and track material and labor costs. Capture the total cost of manufacturing including material, labor, overhead, and outside processes. Create production orders from previous revisions and alternate bills of materials.
• Material Requirements Planning (MRP) – Satisfy customer requirements while maintaining optimal inventory levels with the powerful JAMS for Acumatica MRP planning tool.
Acumatica Manufacturing Management Features and Capabilities:
- Create estimates for new or existing items. Convert them into bills of materials, production orders, and/or other estimates.
- Product Configuration
- Use this multi-level, dimensional, rules-based system with nonhierarchical feature selections and configuration evaluation on quotes, sales orders, and/or production orders with real-time price and cost rollup.
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling
- Manage and monitor your shop floor schedule and work center capacity, both finite and infinite. The system includes what-if planning capability, available-to-promise, and the ability to schedule employee and/or machine resources.
- Project Manufacturing
- Manufacture to a project and track all associated costs at the project task level. Compare actual costs to a user-established budget. Production orders can be tied directly as a task to a project or produced to stock.
- Engineering Change Control
- Automate, control, and organize all change requests, plans, and actual changes to a bill of materials. Exercise full control from engineering change request to engineering change order to engineering change notice with approvals throughout each step in the process.