What are the benefits of CRM and more importantly… what the heck is CRM?!? Customer relationship management (CRM) is a technology for managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with customers and potential customers. The benefits of an integrated CRM solution are that your customer data is plugged into your financial data, bringing together data from all sources within an organization to provide a holistic real-time view of each customer or campaign.
This real-time knowledge provides your team with the metrics and data needed to make informed decisions in a quick, yet calculated manner.
You’ve Never Needed a CRM System Before.. Why Care Now?
A CRM system is truly something that each member of your team can benefit from. From marketing, quoting, and sales to delivery and post-sales support, customer information is the key for delivering a superior customer experience.
CRM does not change the way you do business. It just allows you to do the things you already do, better. Examples of the benefits of CRM solution include:
- Track client contact information | Are you still managing your contacts through a rolodex of business cards or by digging through outlook to find email signatures? a CRM system allows your entire firm to share valuable customer information in one location.
Monitor marketing campaigns and efforts | What good are your sales and marketing efforts if you cannot track the results? Track the effectiveness of your efforts and campaigns to:
- Understand what is working for you
- Refine your messaging / channels
- Create a historical record to track against on future efforts
- Access customer (or lead!) information, on the go | Never get left out in the cold again! Gain access to your customer information on the go! Readily available intelligence allows your business development staff to go out and produce, and track, results.
How can your firm tap into the benefits of CRM, and how can you use it to grow stronger? The answer is simple; a CRM solution means that as your business grows, and the associated contacts and connections grow with it, you have the ability to manage a myriad of relationships across your entire firm. Clients are the lifeblood of any organization, and without a proper CRM solution in place, you are essentially ignoring an open wound. So how can your firm use CRM to manage an opportunity from concept to completion? Simple:
- Pipeline and Cash-flow forecasting | Avoid rough patches and dry spouts by becoming intimately familiar with your pipeline of potential new business, and the value of your current projects.
- Track progress on current sales opportunities, review historical information on past opportunities | When speaking to a client or prospect, easily log details about the conversation for later follow-up. Tracking detailed information about interactions can allow you to win future work, based on often overlooked past experiences.
- Create milestones for each step of the project and specify a target completion date | Tasks can be created and associated with each milestone within the project, so you have more granular control of what needs to be done, by whom, when.
- Comprehensive reporting allows deeper insight | Setup your marketing goals within your CRM and track status and progress quickly and easily.
Tap Into the Full Benefits of CRM
Join us on February 20th and go beyond the basics of entering clients and contacts and unleash the full power of CRM! See how other CRM users are leveraging the power of custom proposals, marketing campaigns, workflows and integrations to gain more visibility and clarity for their business.
Attendees of this webinar will learn how to:
- Deploy workflows to reduce manual efforts and free up staff to focus on what matters
- Understand setting goals and Key Performance Indicators to gain critical insights into your sales pipeline
- Capture a holistic view of your marketing efforts with the use of marketing campaigns
- Connect your CRM system to an ecosystem of best-in-class solutions