Acumatica Summit 2020 took place at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. There were nearly 2,500 customers, partners, and analysts gathered for this truly remarkable event and spoiler alert, 2021 they expect even more.
2020 Acumatica Summit Keynotes
Acumatica CEO, Jon Roskill, kicked off the summit with a Welcome Keynote that went through the highlights of 2019 and foreshadowed what’s to come in 2020. He reminded everyone that Acumatica is a global community, not just a software solution. This sentiment was very apparent to anyone in the room.
Day 2 was all about innovation. Acumatica’s Chief Product Officer, Ali Jani, started day two focusing on technology advancements and features that will soon be available to customers. Both days were truly a testament to how much Acumatica cares about usability, connectivity, and functionality. Here are some highlights from Acumatica for those of you that could not attend:
- This year Acumatica has launched a partnership with the Construction Financial Management Association (CMFA) to bring a free, one-year membership to all new construction customers. Additionally, they will provide the Acumatica Financial Benchmarker, a powerful tool by CMFA that provides an interactive, side-by-side comparison of your financials versus industry benchmarks, helping you determine where you need to improve within 22 metrics.
- A native BigCommerce connection into the Acumatica Commerce Edition is in the works for 2020.
- Acumatica has acquired JAAS Systems which will ideally improve Acumatica Manufacturing Edition by providing a complete solution for manufacturing companies.
- A partnership with eWorkplace Apps will meet the needs of manufacturers and distributors with their first two integrated solutions, Quality Management and Process Manufacturing Partnering.
- Acumatica enhanced their integration with Smartsheet, an end-to-end work execution platform with 83,000 customers in 190 countries around the world.
- Acumatica announced its partnership with Adobe to give a free, 30-day trial of the Adobe Sign Enterprise Edition for all customers, and the introduction of Adobe PDF As A Service. With the Adobe Document Cloud integration, users can view and edit PDFs within their Acumatica system—without having to navigate to a new window.
- A connection with ClimaCell will provide accurate, reliable weather forecasting.
- Acumatica continues its collaboration with Microsoft applications, taking it past Outlook integration. Microsoft Teams and Acumatica will connect by creating notifications regarding updates in Acumatica.
- Acumatica has worked to strengthen image recognition to allow for easy search of an image, no need for manually tagging the image.
- Well known manufacturing software publisher, BatchMaster Software will develop quality management and process management solutions on the Acumatica platform.
- Acumatica Payroll will be released as part of Acumatica 2020 R1. The solution was designed with complex businesses in mind, accommodating unions and trades-based industries.
- Acumatica is additionally exploring and utilizing artificial intelligence and machine learning to strengthen user experience starting with expense reporting.
Attending Summit allowed us to realize that we have truly aligned ourselves with a software solution that is future-proofing businesses. It’s always comforting to know that this is only a summary of what’s to come in 2020 and beyond because Acumatica is always innovating. To learn more about any of these features watch the 2020 Acumatica Summit keynotes.