Get More Done with the Power of Acumatica Workflows and Automation
Acumatica Workflows and automation provide you with the ability to react to data changes in real-time. If you have ever wanted to streamline your Acumatica system, but don’t want to mess with complex customizations or programming, Workflows and Business Events are your solution! Whether you are a seasoned pro or new to Acumatica, this webinar will help you become more comfortable with configurating automations to your specific business.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- How workflows can be used to speed up and optimize your everyday use of Acumatica.
- How to designate workflows for standard processes, including levels of approval for accounting and operational transactions.
- How to set up regular system processes or reports to run on schedules, so they are completed automatically rather than having to be requested.
- How to use reminders to prompt you to complete important tasks.
- How to receive alerts when certain conditions are met or events happen inside of Acumatica.
When: Wednesday, March 20th, 1pm et
Where: Register on the side of this page to receive a webinar link
Schedule: 30-minute live presentation | 10-minute Q&A
Register to attend the webinar live, or receive an on-demand recording after the event:
Principal, Business Process Consultant
Rebekah is a business process consultant with over 20 years’ experience designing, implementing and supporting ERP systems. While she has engaged with a wide variety of organizations, she has developed specialties in Distribution, Manufacturing, Service Management, and Job Costing applications. Professional areas of expertise include business process reviews, system design & implementation, general consulting, and report writing. Her degree in Elementary Education has provided her with a solid background for consulting and training, and her sense of humor has served her well in working in the areas of accounting, operations, and IT. While away from work, Rebekah enjoys travel, reading, running, and following soccer — including enthusiastically supporting the Portland Timbers.