Construction projects are some of the most complex undertakings in modern-day society. With thousands of moving pieces from labor to materials to tools and equipment, staying on top of it all and successfully crunching numbers daily to stay ahead of the game and ensure a favorable bottom line can be a head-spinning challenge. Thankfully, technology and modern data analytic processes are helping to change the face of business intelligence in the construction industry.
Please join our panel of experts as we discuss the emergence of powerful new ways to use business intelligence to optimize organizational performance. From forward-thinking processes and approaches to cutting-edge business intelligence technologies, this panel session will dig deep into today’s construction analytics issues and what we can expect on the horizon.
Among the topics to be discussed:
- Defining modern-day business intelligence and its role in the construction industry
- New technologies that are enabling more powerful business intelligence and analytics
- Implementing IT processes to take advantage of modern business intelligence advancements
- Real-world examples of business intelligence at work for contractors
- Best practices and successful strategies to get the most out of business intelligence efforts
Our panel will include:
- Thor Kolner – Senior Training Specialist, Dexter + Chaney
- Steve Drouin – Director of IT Services, Interstate Electrical Services Corp.
- Tim Powers – Associate Director of Quantitative Analytics, FMI Corporation
Date: August 29, 2017
Time: 1:00 pm et