Manufacturing Software to Propel Your Growth.
Modern Manufacturing software is changing the game for small-to-medium sized manufacturers! Acumatica Manufacturing ERP software integrates with your CRM software to effectively support all major business areas. Use flexible business processes to plan and control your manufacturing operations.
Acumatica Manufacturing Edition delivers powerful and comprehensive functionality for make-to-stock, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, project-centric, job shop, batch, and repetitive manufacturing companies.
Acumatica Manufacturing Cloud ERP Suite is Built for Agile Manufacturing
- Bring complex and customized products to market
- Adopt new manufacturing methods and technologies
- Balance supply with increasingly volatile demand
- Manage resources and inventories to control costs
- Master production planning and control
- Balance supply and demand by developing and executing operating plans to make and deliver product to meet customer demand.
- Reduce cost and waste as much as possible during your development and execution process.
- You need an easy and accurate method to track what you are designing, assembling, blending, or fabricating. Having complete and accurate product and process data can help you drive improvements in procurement, scheduling and servicing.
- The Bill of Material/Routing module manages production specifications that form the framework for planning and operations throughout the system.
- Engineering Change Control is an essential revision control system for keeping control of data in a rapidly changing world. You can track pending changes. Coordinate with purchasing, production, and inventory. Manage version control and updates to bills of material and routings.
- Product costing must be integral to engineering and operations for accuracy and validity. Raw materials, purchased items, consumable supplies, labor, fixed and variable production overhead – all are tracked in the Acumatica BOM and Routing module.
- Native integration to Microsoft PowerBI
- Completely integrated ERP applications
- Bill of Material (BOM)/Routing
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Production Management
- Sales and purchase orders used in MRP
- Inventory and warehouse management with barcoding
- Revision Control
- Lot / Serial Tracking
- Labor Tracking