Promote Customer Satisfaction. Propel Profitability.
Whether you specialize in long-term, complex projects or short turnaround jobs, you succeed by acquiring and maintaining clients while ensuring that projects/jobs are executed profitably. It all starts with managing relationships and making your deadlines. Competing on value is necessary, but the real challenge is to be better than the competition at ongoing relationship management.
Only an integrated business ERP for the service industry will provide the powerful 360-degree view of your customers’ activities, requests, and projects that your company needs to stay ahead of the competition. Acumatica can help tackle the issues of customer relations and productivity simultaneously.
With integrated financials, customer management, project cost tracking, service automation, and time and expense management, Acumatica provides the capabilities and features small- and mid-sized service businesses demand from professional services automation software.
Acumatica Field Service Management Suite is Built for Service Industries
- Maintain great relationships while, bidding and closing on new projects.
- Grow customer demands for expanding service offerings.
- Ensure repeat business and referrals by delivering on time and on budget.
- Offer competitive pricing while maintaining a good margin.
- Intelligence dashboards give insights into customer trends & buying patterns.
- Store customer documentation to keep your team on the same page.
- Increase productivity by automatically routing documents and tracking activities.
- Access you rinformation with any browser enabled device, anywhere, anytime.
- View all propsect and customer activities along with financial implications in real-time.
- Track, manage and assign leads to sales teams with a complete view to respond faster and increase close rates.
- Define your unique company sales workflows with support for flexibile pricing and policies.
- Improve response times, increase customer satisfaction, reduce support costs, and accurately bill services.
- Utilize tools for optimizing routes to minimize travel.
- Enter timesheets and expense reports from anywhere, anytime.
- Manage all billing scenarios, including cost plus, fixed price, time and materials and more.
- Establish case severities, escalation paths and priorities to define the workflow and alert the responsible parties.