Get plugged in to the Virtual Acumatica User Group and meet Acumatica users worldwide
The Virtual Acumatica User Group was founded as a resource to help Acumatica Users network with industry peers. Find quick answers and access helpful Acumatica resources. Build your skills and advance your career. Stay up-to-date with industry trends and software updates.
2019 Virtual Acumatica User Group Schedule:
Submit the form on the side of this page to sign up for the entire Acumatica User Group series, or sign up for individual events below.
Can’t attend an event, or did you miss an event? Register using the links below to receive an on-demand copy of the presentation.
- February 20th | Unlocking the Power of CRM
- March 20th | Get More Done with the Power of Acumatica Workflows
- April 17th | Build Your Competitive Edge with CRM
- May 22nd | Mission Control: Executive Dashboards
- July 17th | CRM Insight: Manufacturing Your Success
- August 21st | All My Favorite Things in Acumatica
- August 16th | Driving User Adoption in Acumatica CRM
- November 13th | Handling Acumatica Year-End Like a Boss
What is the Virtual Acumatica User Group?
The Virtual Acumatica User Groups grew from the vision of a few Acumatica users and Partners desire to connect with other users and learn firsthand the best way to leverage the Acumatica.
Our mission is to maximize the value to individuals and companies using Acumatica ERP.
The Virtual Acumatica User Group meetings last approximately one hour, with about 45 minutes of presentation material and 15 minutes for open questions and answers. Our goal is to provide a forum for you to:
- Make smarter decisions
- Meet your Acumatica peers
- Get your questions answered
- Elicit your feedback on various topics
Twice per quarter, our Acumatica experts lead a fast-paced, informative, and interactive forum broken down into two topics: ERP and CRM. Interested in getting involved in the Acumatica Virtual User Group? Register for the Acumatica user group by submitting the form below.