Avoid ERP Implementation Failure. Download the White Paper: Why Every ERP Implementation Needs a Champion
Companies that experience ERP implementation failure generally have one thing in common: They failed to designate an ERP implementation champion. As a result, their projects lacked the leadership to keep everyone focused on making steady progress, achieving project goals, and going live on time and on budget.
We’ll show you how to avoid the same fate in “Why Every ERP Project Needs a Champion.”
This white paper will help you:
- Avoid ERP Implementation Failure by winning executive support
- Set expectations with your users
- Keep your extended project team focused during the life of the implementation
- Deal with common (or unexpected) ERP implementation failure hurdles that arise during implementation
- Maximize the ROI of your ERP system after go-live
We asked three project leaders, individuals we call “champions,” what they thought was most important for the success of their implementation.
Don’t fall into the same old traps leading to an ERP implementation failure! Download the white paper now!